Yes you can use our software to import data from Microsoft Excel and generate Oregon 1099 electronic filing submission ready to upload to the iWire system.
If the data resides in LaserLink /TFP, you can export to the Excel / CSV format and then import inside our W2 Mate W2 / 1099 Software.
If you decide to order our software you can follow these steps to e-File with iWire:
1. Under the Company General Information tab inside W2 Mate, make sure to enter "OR" for the State field and the Oregon BIN for Employer State ID.
2. Make sure Box 17 on all 1099 forms is set to "OR". To be on the safe side, select from the top menu inside W2 Mate "Tools > Other Recipient / 1099 Tools > Update Box 17 (State, Payers State #) for multiple 1099-MISC Recipients" and select "OR" as the state abbreviation and state ID (Oregon BIN) that applies in your case.
3. From the top menu inside W2 Mate select "E-Filing > 1099-MISC Forms".
4. In the 1099 E-File dialog use "11111" (no quotes) for the TCC code since you are filing with the state.
5. In the 1099 E-File dialog make sure to UN-check the box "Include Combined Federal / State Filing Program Information".
6. In the 1099 E-File dialog, double check the name of the output 1099 E-File. You can change the default name / location if you need to. Make sure the file name ends with .txt
7. Once all the data in the 1099 E-File dialog is populated, click the OK button. W2 Mate will create the file and show a success message.
8. Upload the file generated through W2 Mate to Oregon DOR by using the Oregon iWire system.
You can learn more about W2 Mate by going to:
Or download free demo from: